‘Blue’ color makes it easy to identify the removal of
all of EDTA before obturation.
• Sure-Prep® including Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid(EDTA) is a
chelating agent which allows efficient cleaning and easier preparation
of the root canal
• While Urea-peroxide in Sure-Prep® reacts with sodium
hypochlorite, pulp tissue and dental debris are removed from the
canal by the bubbling effect.
• Sure-Prep® improves the tubular penetration of endodontic
medicaments and filling materials as dentinal tubules are opened.
• Sure-Prep® as a lubricant improves the efficiency when injecting
into root canals.
1. Facile shaping and cleansing of the root canal
2. Easy and fast removal of debris
3. Encouraging decalcification of dentin and anti-bacterial effect
4. Simple handling of instruments in the canals due to lubricating
Ethylenediamine Tetraacetic Acid (EDTA) 15%
Urea Peroxide in PPG and PEG 10%