Bulk fill flowable resin
It can be used as a base-liner for both direct and indirect restoration up to 4mm a single layer placement. It is also suitable as a liner for deep cavity.(Class cavity)
- For bases and liners
- For both anterior and posterior use
Shade: A1, A2 , A3 , Blue , Universal
Results [ Core Application ]
For Direct restoration with a composite
1. Place any choice of composite restorative material over the Bulk-Flo any light-cure according to the manufactures’s instruction.
2. At least 2mm of the composite surface restorative material is required.
For Indirect restoration with a prosthesis
1. Prepare the tooth in the usual manner.
2. Take an impression with agal; alginate combination or silicone-base impression material to fabricate a proshesis.
3. Temporize with a temporary material until cementation of the prosthesis the manufactures’s instructions. (Avoid using eugenol-containing temporary material)