Light-Cured, temporary crown and bridge resin
Ezi-Crown LC offers a simple way of making temporary inlay, onlay, crowns and bridges.
- NO MIXING – Easy and fast
- NO STICKY – Excellent handling
- NO MESSY – Prefect occlusion accuracy
- Apply vaseline on the teeth.
- Cut off approximate amount of Ezi-Crown.
- Apply Ezi-Crown. Press into place, shape and sculpt.
- Make the occlusion. Have a patient bite softly to register occlusal surface and adjust
- Apply the curing light (Curing time : 20 sec.)
- Remove the cured Ezi-Crown from the teeth, and apply the curing light again on the inside. (20 sec.)
- If you need polishing and trimming, do that with lab, carbide bur or silicone point.
- Ezi-Crown LC 15g * 3ea
- Any-Flex Clear 50ml Cartridge * 1ea
- THE-SEP 5ml syringe * 1ea
- Ezi-Crown 15g * 3ea